Saturday, June 26, 2021

Design A Business Pitch Deck Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Note: YOU HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR THE EXTRA WORK AND EFFORT YOU WANT ME TO DO



"I can make the best quality modern presentation in the provided time if you have content ready or I can do the topic research but with an additional cost."

Greetings!

I hope you’re having a great time. I appreciate your time to visit my Gig!

Note: Please, contact me before ordering!

Are you looking for a professional and creative business presentation?

Let a Professional take your content and transform it into an impressive and creative presentation design. 

If you do not have content or pictures and only have a topic for presentation. Woohoo! I'll get them both for you. All you have to do is pay a little extra for my efforts. :)

Why me:



100% unique and professional presentation slides 

Best Business/Informational presentations

Quality Content

My offers

New PowerPoint presentation for the given topic

Redesign/Recreate an Existing PowerPoint presentation

Inserting of provided images in PowerPoint presentation

I believe in long-term relationships as I prefer reviews over money. let's share my creative ideas and content with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She is very responsive, quick and did a great job in terms of design and content writing! She is willing to do unlimited revisions until the customer is being fully satisfied

Seller's Response:

Thanks! :)

Seller's Response:

Professional and good communication. Easy to work with. Recommended

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Great working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Responsive and to the point




No comments:

Post a Comment