Thursday, August 12, 2021

Create A Digital Flip Book Of Your Brochure, Catalog, Magazine, Portfolio, Album











About:

★★★ Create a Beautiful Flip Book from any PDF, DOCX, JPEG files ★★★



I will convert your PDF Brochure | Magazine | Catalogs | Booklet | Ebook | Portfolio | Photo Album or any image files into a stunning and interactive Flip Book with amazing animations and sound that will run on all devices (iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Windows PC, Mac).



★★★ Features Of My Service ★★★



✦ FlipBook pages by dragging corner, scrolling mouse wheel

✦ Flip pages auto mode

✦ Full screen mode

✦ Custom Logo Image on top

✦ Custom Background Image

✦ Turn on/off background sound

✦ Share the FlipBook via social media

✦ Image Carousel or Embed a video within the Flip Book (ADD-ON)

✦ Add an effect in Flip Book pages Like Bubble/Snow/Music/Rain etc



★★★ Benefits ★★★



✦ Use as your e-book as a actual book. (You can flip the pages)

✦ You can use this interactive FlipBook on your website as an interactive presentation of your Brochure | Magazine | Catalogs | Booklet | Ebook | Portfolio | Photo Album.

✦ New generation e-book type.

✦ You can email your clients the Flip Book Link whenever you require or use this for Marketing Campaigns.

✦ You can use Flip Book as a stand alone presentation - Ideal for Exhibitions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second time I use asmi77. Works fast and does a good job on my flip books! Finds my own mistakes and helps me ensure I have a complete and great final product! 5 stars!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

It was great working with Asmi. Very communicative. He caught and error in my original material and I got to fix it before it became part of the flipbook. Very grateful for great work. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your feedback!

Seller's Response:

Asmi was wonderful. The best! He is very professional, he knows what he's doing and went above and beyond to deliver my project. I will work with him in all my projects. THANK YOU! Asmi.




No comments:

Post a Comment