Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello!

I'm here to design Business PowerPoint Presentation & Google Slides Presentation 

I Design PowerPoint presentations based on your company branding.





Basic features of my gig:

 

-Custom design based on your branding

-Decent design and Graphics

-High-quality images display.

-Each slide include 10-15 point max

 

Why Choose me?

 

-More than 2-year Experience

-Professional PowerPoint design

-100%Satisfaction guarantee

-Fast Delivery

-24 hours available*

 

What I can offer:



- Business Presentation

- Listings Presentation

- Marketing Presentation

- Brand Identity Template

- Company Pitch

 

I look forward to working with you 



Feel free to contact me,



Komal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Komal did a fantastic job! She was both professional and creative to meet all of my needs. Komal was very responsive when revisions were required, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sean :)

Seller's Response:

Good. Although part of brief missed initially, worked hard to get it right.

:

very patient and creative and delivered on time!

:

Thank you! My presentation looks great. Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment