Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Design A Professional Keynote, Powerpoint Presentation, Pitch Deck











About:

I just resumed from a 3-month break.



I am an expert presentation designer with 10 years of experience helping fledgling startups and multi-billion dollar brands craft compelling stories, gain funding, and secure executive buy-in. I have an engineering background and extensive professional experience in corporate banking, technology, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship. 



My approach to design is minimalist, and I am a stickler for detail and perfection. My favourite presentation design tool is Keynote (I'm just as proficient with Powerpoint though), and all my presentations are custom built. 



Please review my FAQs to see an outline of my process. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need to clarify anything else. I'd be honored to work with you on your project!

Reviews


:

Fantastic communication from Bemtrell - he really got to grips with a dry, complex subject and brought it to life with incredible results. We've already secured one project on the back of his efforts. Will definitely use Bemtrell for further projects.

:

It was a pleasure working with Bemtrell. Aside from being a great designer, he was efficient, prompt, communicated well through the revision process. I will definitely work with him again.

:

Bem is spot on and fast! Love the minimalist design: clear, concise and clean. 100% recommend!

:

ottima prestazione, tutto perfetto

:

A great worker who delivered perfectly on time the document I was looking for. Bravo




No comments:

Post a Comment