Sunday, August 8, 2021

Design Custom Power Point Presentation











About:

Thank You so much for visiting my Gig on Fiverr.



I am Nusrat Mahmud, an architect with having experience in graphic design of more than 7 years.



I believe PRESENTATION, regardless of the type of content or audience, is storytelling mechanisms that we use to convey our message and bring others along our decision making the journey.





I WILL:



  _Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand/Preferred Topic Guidelines.

  _Design Eye catching Info graphs (Gig Extra)

  _Provide Animation & Transition

  _Provide Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied with my work.

  _Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)

  _And much more





I WILL NOT:



_Do Research work

_Student Assignments.

_Typing work



PLEASE NOTE:



It would be better if you contact me first so that we can discuss the requirements clearly before placing an order.



Want to know more about My services? Contact me and I'll be happy to help.



Thank You.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment