Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Design Modern Powerpoint Presentation











About:

** UNDER 15 HOURS EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE **



I am a creative graphic designer, specialized in PowerPoint presentation and visualization. I have a work experience of 5 years, having worked with entrepreneurs, startups, corporate clients and government, in variety of industries including health care, business, food, sports, education, entertainment and many more.



I combine strategy, storytelling and design to build powerful visual presentations that inform, sell and delight.

I am very good at minimal designing, whether you are in need of a visual support, charts, graphs, to polish your current slides or starts from scratch, I am here to help, so you can get your desired goal.



I can help you with:

  • Pitch Decks
  • Business Presentation
  • PowerPoint Presentation / Keynote Presentation
  • Financial Decks
  • Business & Marketing Plans
  • Slideshow
  • Graphic Design
  • Seminars & Webinars
  • Company Profile
  • Motivational Speeches
  • And much more.



Note

I DO NOT type content from images.

I DO NOT work with Adobe, png and jpeg files. I need either a word, or a source file (e.g. pptx)



Bring your ideas to life!

Order Now.

Reviews


:

Outstanding experience! My designer was patient and willing to be adaptable to my needs. I will be asking for his support again! I will be reaching back out soon!

:

outstanding design skills and creativity. I would definitely buy again. Thanks

:

Very responsive

:

The seller is awesome. I love his design skills and communication. He delivers on time with a professional results.

:

Good job, 100% recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment