Friday, August 26, 2022

Design A Custom Powerpoint Template Or Google Slides











About:

Note: please contact me before placing an order.



WELCOME TO TAYYABA'S GIG (PowerPoint template, PPT slides or google slides)



If you want to present your idea that will capture the audience's attention then I am here to assist you. I will design a custom PowerPoint template or google slides. It's an opportunity to drive more sales to your business.



My Services Include:



  • I will design formal PowerPoint slides.
  • I will create a Business meeting presentation
  • I will do PowerPoint editing
  • I will Insert graphics and charts
  • I will do Unique and creative work


WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:



  • Text or images you want to add

  •  Word document
  • Graphics/images or tell me If I can add graphics by myself


Drop me a message and I'll get back to you to discuss your project. 



Thanks for reading!



Regards,



Tayyaba



Reviews


:

Fast and Professional

:

Thanks Adams 😊

:

Professional work, and easy and smooth communication.. got the job done better than I expected.. I would really recommend working with her

:

Absolutely incredible - the best of the best! Will hire her again 100% in the future. She is a blessing! Thank you for your help.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment