Sunday, August 21, 2022

Design Premium Word Document ,Powerpoint Presentation Or Template











About:

About This Gig

Welcome to my Gig!



Are you looking for more capable and experienced designer to create your project as you wish?



Please have a look at my gig video for sample works.All the samples shown in my gig's are mine

Gig packages are not limited, you can always contact me to get a quotation for specific projects and your budget

Urgent deliveries available (contact me first)



What I do?

  • Modern cover page with internal page design
  • Setting up all the styles Title, Subtitle, Heading, paragraph with bullet and numbering, Table of Content, Hyperlink etc.
  • Convert PDF Files to Editable Word Documents
  • All type of word and PowerPoint formatting and editing
  • Incorporating eye-catching info-graphic, effective data visualizations and modern, futuristic look to your decks
  • Organize and structure your presentation
  • Create a professional and consistent format
  • Provide an illustrative backdrop for the content of your presentation
  • Animate your slides to give them greater visual impact



Why choose me?

  • I’m online 24/7
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Customized and high-quality design services
  • Unlimited revisions with Life-time support
  • Friendly service



Thank you



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment