Monday, August 22, 2022

Design Business Powerpoint Presentation And Pitch Deck











About:

Welcome to my Business PowerPoint presentation design and pitch deck Gig!



CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ☀☀



MESSAGE ME TO GET FREE SAMPLE 3 SLIDES DESIGN BEFORE ORDER ☀☀☀



8hours express delivery is also available Here ☀☀☀☀



Hi, I'm Saif. I am a skilled graphic designer with a solid understanding of Canva, PowerPoint presentations, Google slides & Pitch decks. I believe that the presentation should be beautiful, intuitive, and eye-catching. The presentation should most significantly tell a story.



My services include:

  • Business & Corporate presentation
  • Pitch deck, Sales deck, & Investors deck
  • Crypto, Blockchain, NFT presentations
  • Medical, Education & Digital Marketing presentations
  • Fashion, Food & Fitness presentations, & Many More...…



My services are not limited I can do any type of presentation, pitch deck, Sales deck & Investor decks





You have found the ideal gig if you want to create a business PowerPoint presentation, pitch deck, or redo your previous presentations or pitch decks.



NOTE:

Any type of Research or content writing work not included; 

Timing & price may vary according to your content, and design!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment