Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Design Creative And Professional Infographics Presentations











About:

Overview

If you are looking for professional and eye-catching presentations with high quality infographics.

Note : I will design your Infographic as per your requirement like corporate, presentation, report, comparison, timeline etc so please mention the intended use of the Infograhpics.



What I offer:

1.      Awesome presentations with infographics according to your preference.

2.      I will provide number of revisions until you fully satisfied with your infographic.

3.      High resolution infographic.

4.      presentations will be delivered on time.

5.      Presentation will be provided either as PowerPoint or Video (MP4)

Why HIRE me?

I have 7 year of experience in PowerPoint and Video Presentations.  

I promise you will love my work.

***100% Quality Work.



Feel free to contact me!

If you are confused about my service, such as the number of slides, video durations, Do not hesitate to send me a message and I'd be glad to help you and work with you!

 

Thank you



NAWA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive and willingly completed all revisions I asked in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer as always

Seller's Response:

This guy did such an awesome job and brought my PowerPoint to life. He is a true professional. Even through the major time distances I can see Nawa was working all types of hours to meet my deadlines. Nawa exceeded my expectations!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

After having worked with Nawa for several months, I have never been disappointed with his work. He is head and shoulders above any service provider I have worked with anywhere in the world. He has a stellar reputation on Fiverr because he deserves one.




No comments:

Post a Comment