Thursday, August 19, 2021

Redesign Your Current Powerpoint Presentation Slides, Or Google Slides











About:

Are you looking for a Talented presentation designer that can take your presentation to the next level?



Great News)) you can stop scrolling, You just found the perfect gig for that ;)



While communicating your business idea to your audience: customers, investors, or partners; You need to present it in such a way that not only captures attention, but also convinces the audience, exceeds their expectations, and leaves them a jaw-dropping impression...And Luckily, This is exactly what I'm an expert in ;)



My true passion is creating Modern, sleek, and eye-catching presentation designs that highlight your project and help bring that next success to your business



I envision exceeding all expectations, putting a big bright smile on the face of my clientthat's why I'm offering :



  • FREE UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  • 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
  • Modern Sleek Presentation design
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • FREE Transitions And Animations 



"It certainly depends on which level of professionalism you want to achieve."



Go ahead and get a free consultation

Desnest, Thank you))





PowerPoint, PowerPoint slides, PowerPoint presentation, google slides, ppt, presentation design, pitch deck, slides

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I contact seller and explained what I needed and received great customer service and when I asked for what alot of people would consider an unrealistic timeline of delivery he was upfront about his expectations and under promised and overdelivered. Within 13 hours I had a superb product that rivaled that of our full time designer. Will definitely use again and will be tipping double what I paid because of the quality of work and the experience. If you are a business owner or professional the questions isn't whether or not you should choose this individual - its whether or not you can afford to choose anyone else. 10 / 10

Seller's Response:

Just Wow, words can't thank this awesome person for his great values and his fantastic communication and appreciation, thank you so much for the Tip, thank you so much for making this unforgettable and unique experience real, thank you so much))

Seller's Response:

I love this guy, will definitely use him again, very good work on time and exactly as I would have wanted, thanks a genuine credit to Fiverr

Seller's Response:

It was a fantastic work experience with you Carlos, Thank you so much for the great and unforgettable collaboration, will love to work together in the future for sure))

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Desnest delivered my work extremely fast and it turned out to be a wonderful product, just what I was looking for. I needed the work done in about four hours and Desnest made it happen. I am so thankful for his responsiveness and professionalism! Definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment