Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Design Winning Pitch Deck











About:

Design gig. You have to provide text or business plan.



Please contact me before you place an order so we can both be sure I can meet your needs and deliver a top-quality pitch.



Hi, and thank you for checking out my gig. My name is Ivana. I own an agency for business and financial consulting, and I spend most of my days working with entrepreneurs. I am reliable, and I emphasize long-term business relationships. That's why I provide unlimited revisions, and I will work on your project until you are delighted. Also, I will keep you updated all the way, and deliver your pitch deck in a few steps. 



I will:



  • make your pitch deck unique, with a high emphasis on its visual design, 
  • find and place appropriate pictures, 
  • create unique graphs, objects, (3D) infographics and put them tactically,
  • make it custom and match the colors in it with the colors of your logo,
  • give suggestions on what to add so your investors would be more interested.



Awesome pitch deck can help you raise needed funds. Check out why most of my buyers are repeated buyers and allow me to be a small part of your success story. 

Reviews


:

Supere was amazing. We have worked with her before and her work is always high quality and visually stunning for our clients. Would definitely recommend her and will work with her again.

:

As always job done with the highest quality, great creativity and on-time

:

Great work!!!

:

I don't believe I can give enough praise to Supere and the work done. Supere is amazing and has a Divine hand and eye when it comes to business decks. I had been in a frenzy working on a deck for weeks and Supere provided me with the utmost professional and amazing service. Supere is creative and insightful. I have recommended Supere to all my business acquaintances and you should too. You will do you business a great injustice by not using Supere. I am a continent away and I will not create another deck without Supere's work and input.

:

Great job as always....would highly recommend Elena if anyone is looking for a very professional presentation..




No comments:

Post a Comment