Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Design Your PDF Lead Magnet, Ebooks











About:

**Note: Message me before purchasing any Services.



For orders with 1-2 pages, feel free to message me for a Custom Order



Don’t disappoint your following with a crappy PDF lead magnet / Ebooks …..cover all your bases with a stunning pdf design!



Please provide ALL FINAL text - I do not provide text, only design.



Looking forward to working with ya :)

Reviews


:

I needed a booklet that would convince a seller of a house to list with me. That is not an easy task! And Kaleshf blew it completely out of the water! She was great to work with (again) and the result is nothing short of amazing!

:

Professional and timely

:

Very responsive, great work and love her design!

:

Speedy and on point!

:

Looks fantastic so grateful for her support!




No comments:

Post a Comment