Monday, August 16, 2021

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Looking for creative, attractive, and professional presentation?

Do you want to give clear understand to your audience?

Do you want to get good attraction from your audience with your presentation?





Feel free and send me a message before place an order and explain your requirements. Also send me a message if you have any problem. 



❤ Offers the following services for you:



 ★ Unique Theme Design

 ★ High-Quality Customized 

 ★ Charts, Graphs, Diagrams & more

 ★ Add Images and Icons as your Requirements

 ★  Professional Design 

 ★ Extra Fast Delivery



Please provide samples of theme which you would want it to look. It is hard to edit theme of full presentation when it complete. 



Thanks for checking out my gig. Hope to give my best service to every buyer.



Best Regards,

Samitha. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely phenomenal and incredible work! I am so impressed and glad I chose to work with this Seller. The seller really understood the vision I was trying to go for with my powerpoint and was willing to work with me closely to get it right! The timing was incredibly speedy and the quality of the presentation was beyond my expectations. I especially appreciate how the seller was willing to keep my project confidential and how honest the seller was about giving me a fair price. Not many sellers would do that! I will definitely reuse this gig and come back to the Seller again and again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words. it is a grate pleasure for me work with you.

Seller's Response:

The work was done to a better standard than we had previously, the layout of documents was perfect as expected however the final touch the gloss element in terms of heading fonts was not what we expected.

Seller's Response:

This client told me to change the font of heading first and I have changed that. I don't know, why he didn't take a revision and explain that again, that he is not like to that font. I got this because of the just font of the heading.

Seller's Response:

Sam was really great to work with! I contacted him with a last minute task and he was able to get the job done. He was super patient and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for me. I loved the powerpoint and look forward to working with him in the future :)




No comments:

Post a Comment