Monday, September 27, 2021

Design A Powerpoint Presentation, Pitch Deck, Google Slides











About:

Professional Deck Designer

Powerpoint Presentation/ Google Slides/ Infographics

Let’s have a 5-10 Minutes chat to discuss about your job. Just send me a message I will respond you within few minutes.  

MY SERVICES INCLUDE



  • Business Plan to Investor Pitch Deck
  • Presentation Redesign
  • Training And Sales Deck
  • Webinars
  • Live Presentation Decks
  • Custom Designs
  • Templates Design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Modern Infographics
  • High quality Images
  • PDF files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Money back guaranty
  • Can easily handle 100+ slides 


I will make your Pitch deck/ Google Slides/ Powerpoint presentation / Keynote deck look professional, premium, remarkable and eye catching which will keep your viewers engaged throughout presentation design. 



My designs are tailored to the needs and expectations of the customer. 

You just have to Send all the required details then I will send you complete design. You can evaluate and ask me changes if you need them. I will do the necessary revisions until you are 100% satisfied

I would be happy to discuss if you need something else and we will create an custom offer.

THANKS

Reviews


:

The best designer on Fiverr

:

Excellent. Exceeded expectations. There was a little too much jazz on some things but I imagine this is personal preference. Very responsive, hit deadlines and I'm looking forward to working with them again.

:

Great fast sork thanks will use again

:

Thanks so much great work!

:

Super quick, very responsive.




No comments:

Post a Comment