Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Develop Elearning Content In Articulate Storyline











About:

Get your e-Learning content developed in Articulate Storyline

-         I am expert in e-Learning content development using Articulate Storyline. I have worked on several content development projects using Articulate Storyline.

-         I will give life to your content with the dynamic design capacity that I possess. I can use your existing file formats (Eg; Word, PDFs, PowerPoint Slides, ) and convert them to engaging , invigorating and interactive e-Leaning content.

-         I am both qualified and experienced to carry out these design work.

What I have on offer

-         Engaging, interactive learning content

-         Professionally developed slides

-         Fully user experienced slides

-         Custom player settings, UI, icons, and style

-         Complex level of interactions/games

-         Output: HTML 5 and SCROM

-         Custom designed quizzes

What you need to provide me with?

     What you got to provide me is a storyboard/script which contains

-         Title/headings of slides

-         Text

-         Graphics/images (In case if you are not providing,  I can add it as per your content provided)

-         Interactivity instruction (In case if you are not pro

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment