Sunday, September 26, 2021

Design Powerpoint Template For Your Brand











About:

Hello there!



I'll create and design polished and fully functional Microsoft PowerPoint templates using your corporate identity and branding.



I have been an advanced PowerPoint designer for 7 years. In that time I have developed templates for all over the world's clients.



If you have invested in the development of your corporate identity you understand the importance of ensuring that branding permeates all areas of your business. I take great pride in taking corporate branding guidelines and developing PowerPoint templates that not only adhere to the guidelines but are also functional and easy to use.



Main Features of your Template :



  • Stellar-looking presentations.
  • All slides based on Master layout hence super easy to edit.
  • Drag and drop images.
  • Embedded font
  • Custom animation on request.
  • Smart and Innovative Presentation Slides
  • Easy Editable chart
  • Handcrafted Infographics
  • Pixel-perfect illustrations
  • Free Shutterstock/istockphoto photo on request
  • Icon Slide
  • Support Document





Take a look at my 100+ recent design >https://flic.kr/s/aHsmR1icej



Just provide instructions and leave the rest on me can't stop waiting to make things happen for you. Hit the contact button.



Thank you

Reviews


:

I am extremely pleased with the services but most of all how sample of text and words brought more meaning as opposed to a blank branded presentation. I would highly recommended.

:

I like how responsive the seller was with the services. I asked for 1 change and he was very responsive and quick with the changes. I'd definitely purchase his services again.

:

The content was superb and pulled together exactly to my specifications! I gave creativerayhan very open ended instructions and he was able to pull together a very complete picture.

:

Fast and great work!

:

Great job on the Branded PowerPoint Presentation. Highly recommeded




No comments:

Post a Comment