Sunday, September 26, 2021

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

NOTE: DO MESSAGE ME BEFORE SENDING ORDER



Why me:

I have been creating PowerPoint Presentations for more than 20 years. I will make your presentation look professional, modern and eye catching which will keep your viewers engaged throughout presentation. My PowerPoint designs are completely custom made. 



I Will:

  • Design your PowerPoint Presentation according to your Brand Guidelines (LOGO, Color Scheme, etc.)
  • Provide Royalty Free Stock Images and Icons relate to the Content
  • Provide Animation & Transition
  • Provide Revisions up to 5 times.
  • Provide Editable Source file (PPTX + PDF)
  • and much more



Looking for more samples? Contact me!



Please attach your content file or the old PowerPoint document for redesign and leave the rest to me.



Looking forward to work with you.



All the best,

Zulfiqar Ahmed

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment