Saturday, May 15, 2021

Design Business Powerpoint Presentation, Slides Or Templates











About:

You need someone who can help you present you ideas & words with a creative & captivating design?

You are about to hire the right person for the job!

I have designed more than 2000 presentation projects for my global clientele. My designs are of premium quality. It doesn't matter if its just 1 slide or 1000 slides that you want to get designed, it has to be a job done well! 



[NO limitations. Feel free to have a customized order for ANY number of slides]



What do I offer?

  • A Premium Quality Presentation (PPT & PPTX files) + a Free PDF version
  • Custom-Designed Color Consistent Templates 
  • High Resolution Stock Images 
  • Express Delivery Available (3/6/12/24 hrs)

  • Budget Friendly Approach
  • Modern Infographics, Animation & Design
  • Unlimited Revisions 


I Also Design:

  • Corporate Presentation
  • Investor Pitch Decks
  • Training Courses
  • Business Reports
  • Financial Reports


Need an investment deck? Talk about social cause? Any topic?

I will make presentations as per your requirements.



Why Hire Me?

  • I am Microsoft & Adobe Certified.
  • Quality job in LOW RATES! Who wouldn't want that?


The cornerstone of my success is recommendation to more people. :)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have never been disappointed with the service I receive.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much :)

:

Great Service. Good product. Double-check on delivery time when placing order!

:

Everything about this experience was so excellent! WorkOClock really fits her name. She worked tirelessly on PowerPoint presentations that I needed designed in PowerPoint/Google Slides for curriculum for Boston Public Schools and she did such a great job with all the custom illustrations, lots of icons, fonts and everything were very well done! Will definitely be working with this professional again for future design. 11/10 rating.

:

On-time delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment