Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Make A Clean And Informative Powerpoint Presentation











About:

With great experience presenting for various student organisations, small and large crowds, fundraisers as well as high school and university courses, I can confidently say that I have only received praise for the presentations I make. They are simple but effective, regardless of the difficulty of the topic.



I am a business student, but my general knowledge can cover subjects such as history, geography, biology, international studies, economics, law studies, psychology, sociology, philosophy, etc. *Contact me to check if I can cover your topic!



Regardless of which option you chose, I will give my maximum to deliver a great product!



PS. I am new to freelancing but have to start somewhere, if you are one of my first clients and feel discouraged by the lack of reviews, feel free to reach out to me for a free discussion!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment