Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Design Your Slide Deck To Brand











About:

Hi! I'm Kyle



I am currently working as a presentation designer in a company. And I am offering my services to reach out to more clients. I am passionate about design and helping clients succeed.



I'm sure you have an idea on what you want to happen, could be you have already have your slides ready but needs an update, or you want to improve it, or you want to apply a your brand style to your slides.



Send me a message and let's talk more on how we can reach the same goal! ❤️💬



CLEAN-UP | STANDARD | PREMIUM

We will help you improve your current slide design, apply branding or collaborate with pegs/inspiration designs you have in mind.



CREATIVE, ORIGINAL, & TOP-NOTCH PRESENTATIONS

  • General Clean up of existing slides
  • Apply existing brand to your presentation
  • Look & Feel Customized Templates
  • Business Presentations
  • Improve decks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment