Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Design Your Whole Presentation In Less Than 24 Hours











About:

I will design a professional presentation for you within 24 hours!



I will fully design a 10/20/40-slide presentation for you FROM SCRATCH. That means:

  • custom design and powerpoint template designed by me
  • I'm going to fit the data/information/contents you'll give me in 10, 20, or 40 slides
  • I'll come up with the presentation flow and direction under your supervision


All packages include:

  • A custom designed template
  • Copywriting
  • Free revisions
  • Animations and transition
  • The presentation in PDF and PPS/PPSX


If you want to check out my work, feel free to visit my portfolio on Behance as rgnsuarez

Reviews


:

Regina did an excellent job in the time frame I requested. I'm very pleased and have another job for her right now!!

:

I love working with Regina!

:

I love working with Regina! So easy and straight-forward.

:

I have worked with Regina several times, and it's always a great experience. She's attentive to detail, communicative about timelines/progress, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend.

:

Always a pleasure working with Regina! Great, timely communication and detail-oriented in her work. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment