Saturday, May 15, 2021

Design Unique Powerpoint Templates











About:

Hello,



Would you like to get a Cool PowerPoint Business Presentation designed professionally in 1 hour? Simply send me your data and get your work done in 1 Hour. (I mean it.!) (Please contact me first for availability)



I offer a premium presentation design with the correct color scheme, royalty-free images and graphs, whether it is a Corporate Presentations or an Education Presentation. I am an advance level professional in MS Office ( PowerPoint / Word/ Excel).



I need ready content for each slide, and I will design a Powerpoint presentation that will describe well your Business, Brand and Services. For Market research please contact me first:



Services Included: (But not limited to)



  • Branded Presentation and Custom Templates
  • Sales or Business Presentation
  • Business Proposal
  • Webinar/Seminar Presentation
  • Or any other presentation
  • Custom Design, Illustrations, Icons
  • PPT, PPTx, PDF files.

Note: If your package is not in the gig please inbox me to create a custom offer for You. For more information Please read FAQ.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work done. he deliver the most outstanding project and good communication. his been recommended. Thanks for the great work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks sir.

Seller's Response:

Very helpful, so fast work , so patient I recommend him

:

Thanks. We wish to work with You again.

:

Fantastic and the service was quick,well communicated and very specifically catered to my needs and wants.Thank You So Much




No comments:

Post a Comment