Friday, May 14, 2021

Design A Modern Attractive Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Sample Work  https://bit.ly/35UtJE6



Welcome to my gig!

I am Fahim

Please Message me Before place a order, to discuss about your requirements



Why i am Best (and Services)



  • Make You Professional Design 
  • Provide revision until you satisfied
  • Design Fully editable
  • Provide Extra Fast Delivery 
  • Always available for assistance even after project



And Some More 



  • Master Template design
  • Professional design 
  • Conduct Research for relevant graphics and icons
  • High quality stock images use
  • Editing and revisions
  • use of fully editable infographics
  • beautiful cover page design 
  • Transition animation 
  • Source file, pdf file images

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Requested 24 hr turnaround for the custom graphics I ordered was rushed and no time to complete but I will use again just prefer a designer that pushes the limits

:

I am very satisfied with the work Fahim has done me and I really appreciate the fact he went above and beyond so I could be 100% satisfied. Great job, Fahim, keep it up!

:

Thank you so much :)

:

Fahim did a good work on my presentation

:

Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment