Thursday, August 5, 2021

Create A Minimal Architecture Or Interior Design Portfolio











About:

I will do architecture portfolio of your projects. I will design a beautiful layout and put your architecture drawings, renderings or other relevant materials together in the most sensible and beautiful way. I can edit your existing visual materials, if requested. 





Architectural portfolio PDF, PSD files with source files.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:



PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for complete understanding of the project and provide me with the necessary info.

Reviews


:

I noticed that @studentofarchi seems very patient as well as a great communicator, I received everything as I pictured it and maybe better than that to be honest. His software skills are really good and he seems very dedicated towards whatever work he does. I will recommend him to others, and will also recommend that its very necessary to know what do you want in your work and communicate the same picture to the designer to get desired outcome.

:

Very Clear and good communication throughout. I am a graduate and didn't have much work but he was able to make it work and make my work look professional and high quality. Wood definitely recommend!

:

I was very stressed about my portfolio and I was saved by this guy! His work is very modern and I personally liked it a lot! I had a very professional experience and I would suggest it to all. Thanks again.

:

Everything went very well! I am satisfied with the final delivery. I really recommend archiportfolio maker to all who needs portfolio work.

:

ıt was a very big pleasure to work with him. And we will continue to work with him. Thanks a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment