Monday, August 2, 2021

Design Remarkable Animated Powerpoint With Video











About:

✪ Are you looking for an animated story about your company profile?

✪ Are you looking for an animated story of your brand, service, product, etc?

✪ Are you want to present your stories or your business plan?

✪ Do you want to keep attention your audience at your presentation?



YES! You are in the right profile

YOU WILL GET PROPER SOLUTIONS TO YOUR DESIGN-RELATED PROBLEMS! BECAUSE I' AM AN AWARD-WINNING DESIGNER

I offer a creative, professional type of presentation.



❤Why choose me?



✔ My experience is more than 7 years in PowerPoint Slide Design and animation

✔ I have completed 800+ projects

✔ I give more professional designs

✔ I give a guarantee to satisfy you

✔ Super Fast working

✔ 24/7 hours available

✔ You will be fallen in love with our work



OUR 100+ PORTFOLIO WORK:>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmR1icej



Ordering Process 

- First Contact me first on inbox

- Send your draft content to be redesigned in ppt

- Size of your presentation (Standard 4:3 or Widescreen 16:9)

- And additional need from you



If you have a presentation and need to enhance it, just let us know. We’ll make it best. Because Good presentation design is good business.

 

Order now and you'll be beloved and satisfied!

Reviews


:

This is the best seller I've worked with. He even communicated via zoom just to understand my changes. You're the best Thanks very much

:

The Seller was very responsive and turned my request around in 12 hours. The results were amazing. I look forward to working with him again!

:

Rayhan is a joy to work with and did a great job animating my PowerPoint presentation. Very efficient working within the software and getting around pitfalls and just courteous and professional in his dealings!

:

Super responsive, finished the project faster than promised, and created extra slides just to give me some options. Fantastic experience.

:

EXCELLENT.




No comments:

Post a Comment