Saturday, August 7, 2021

Create A Modern And Professional Powerpoint











About:



I will design a branded powerpoint template for you.

I deliver .pptx file with placeholders, enabled fonts, and your brand colors. Easy to open and use - create tables and charts already fitting your brand.

Each template is a multipurpose template. I will use your logo, corporate colors, branding





Looking for professional and unique powerpoint presentation? You are at the right spot!



Basic features of my gig:



  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.



You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF.



What i will provide ? 

- High quality display

- Theme design

- Quality Design

- Unique template 

- An existing presentation Clean  

- Add transitions professionally   

- Insert charts

- Animations

- Source File.

- Graph and chart Optimizing



If it is needed within 8 hours, just order for an extra fast delivery :)



Your Satisfaction is Our Priority



Feel free to contact.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment