Monday, August 2, 2021

Design Your Workbook, Lead Magnet, Or Ebook PDF











About:

Hey everyone!



If you need a design help with your documents, workbooks, checklist or guides, I'm the one who'd love to work with you. :) 



I design or redesign PDFs, especially the following types:



  • Ebooks
  • Workooks
  • Guide
  • Check lists
  • Menus
  • Other pdfs



Why Should You Hire Me



  • I have Great Expertise in designing field.
  • I have done more than 200 Top Quality Designing Projects.
  • I can show you some of my past projects so that you may have an idea of my design process.



NOTE: I will also provide you free 3d Mockup if needed



Looking forward to working with you. Many Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Creating a book cover and mock ups: I´m happy about the picture she found and I like the style of here work. I´ll come back again :-)

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

She was very responsive and quick to make necessary adjustments. She var superseded my expectations. Will absolutely be using her services again and again.

Seller's Response:

It was great experience to create professional lead magnet PDF. Thank you. :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing every time!




No comments:

Post a Comment