Thursday, August 5, 2021

Design Professional Powerpoint Or Keynote Presentation











About:

Looking for unique and professional Powerpoint or Keynote presentations, then you are in the right zone!

Have a look at my recent works:  http://tinyurl.com/y4qqkzap

Why Me?

I offer professional designed clear Powerpoint/Keynote presentation to full-fill your exact business need. You will have carefully designed, clean and minimal presentation with a balanced combination of consistency between images and the content.

What I do

  • Create a brand new Keynote/Powerpoint presentation
  1. Branded Identity Template
  2. Business Presentation
  3. Marketing Presentation
  4. Training Presentation
  5. Listings Presentation
  6. Company Pitch
  7. Portfolio
  8. Investor Deck, etc.



  • Modify your old presentation with clean and professional look
  • Convert your Powerpoint to Keynote vice versa
  • Convert your presentation to impressive video
  • Convert your PDF to fully editable Keynote/PowerPoint presentation



Please note that I expect

  1. Information about your business or company.
  2. Texts or quotes
  3. Photos (or I'll provide high-quality royalty-free images.



Please contact me if you have any concern and or question about the gig :) 

Reviews


:

Great work. professional. fast. strongly recommend!

:

This gentleman was wonderful. He took my idea and made it come alive. He will be using him on the next job. Great experience. POWERFUL work.

:

Had a great experience! Outcome of the work is very professional I must say. Exceeded my expectations and delivered on time. Never thought my first experience would be this great.

:

Very capable seller. Great job. Fast delivery

:

Seller is very responsive and easy to work with. I will work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment