Friday, August 6, 2021

Design Professional Powerpoint Presentation Or Pitch Deck











About:

Hi there,



About Me: 

Over the last 8 years, I've worked with brands including University of Cambridge, Novo Nordisk, Givaudan, Florida Polytechnic University to design visually appealing PowerPoint Presentations! 



In this gig, I'll help you to design custom PowerPoint Presentation with your branding, fonts and color palette. 



HOW I WORK:




  • Review the project files, brief. 
  • Questions and Answer regarding the project
  • 2-3 demo slides for your approval
  • Feedback to know if the direction is right.
  • Completion of project
  • Final feedback / revision


If you require the turnaround within 48 hours [2 Days], Please message before you place order, if you've 25+ slides, please get in touch for a custom gig.



Standout while presenting - Get in touch with me and let's discuss. 



Thank you for checking out my gig! :) 

Reviews


:

Exceeded expectations in every aspect - cost, time & communications. Looking forward to our next opportunity to work with Raj. Highly recommended!

:

Raj, took the time to understand my goals for the presentation as well as the style components my company uses. The final product he provided was a great balance between helping me evolve my presentation while ensuring it had areas of consistency to previous presentations. He was very prompt in his communication and hit the timelines he committed to without fail.

:

great work thank you!

:

Raj is a rockstar. Very professional, excellent quality of work. Just completed my second presentation with Raj and I can tell you Ill be back for my next presentation as well. Highly recommend!

:

Raj does outstanding work on budget and often delivering ahead of time. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment