Friday, August 6, 2021

Powerpoint , Presentation , Slides , Animation And Videos











About:

Do you want to PowerPoint presentation for your business plan?

Do you want PowerPoint Video to present your ideas?

Do you want your presentation Design more good looking?



Welcome to my gig



My packages are not limited, you can request a custom offers as well via messages.



My Services



Why you must choose me ?

(1) My experienced more than 2 years in the PowerPoint of design

(2) I give guarantee if it does not receive satisfaction

Fast working

(3) I give more professional PowerPoint Presentation

(4) Free animations and transitions to boost your confidence while presenting.

(5) You will not be disappointed of my work



Way to order to me



(1) Kindly Contact me first on inbox

(2) Send your content

(3) How many days do you want

(4) Size of your presentation (Standard 4:3 or Widescreen 16:9)

(5) Order now and you'll be satisfied (Inshallah)



NOTE:

Prices may change depending on your content provided

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment