Monday, August 2, 2021

Create A Modern Powerpoint Presentation, Redesign Slides And Templates











About:

Hey, I'm Chamath Fonseka. Recent Electrical Engineering graduate (Second Class Upper Division) from University of Moratuwa - Sri Lanka. Currently I'm working as an assistant lecturer at the University. 



When it comes to PRESENTATIONS, being a university lecturer as well as as engineer, I have done so many presentations through out my career. With that exposure, I have gained a lot of experience in how to create the perfect presentation which includes color matches, slides flow etc



So, if you seek an EXPERT, I guess I'm not that far.



What I provide?



1. Professionaltop-notch and branded PowerPoint Presentation

2. Experienced hand with a lot of exposure

3. Fast and convenient process from pre-ordering to after sale service

4. 24/7 Service

5. Unlimited revisions until you’re 100% SATISFIED or money back guarantee.

6. Life-time support:

7. Expert research

Please contact me for for information. Gain the service from a TRUSTY and KNOWLEDGEABLE source.

Thank you....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick and professional - they even provided me with a video preview of the ppt transitions before completing for my review

Seller's Response:

Very cool buyer. It was a great experience. Thank you..

Seller's Response:

This seller worked really hard to ensure I was happy with the result. Would recommend to others

Seller's Response:

Great buyer.. Thank you and looking forward to provide my service again..

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job. Thank you so much for the great work....




No comments:

Post a Comment