Friday, August 6, 2021

Design Business Powerpoint Presentation Template In 24Hrs











About:

I am a PowerPoint Presentation Designer and Creator with 5 Years + experience, I have helped many clients in Local and Global Freelancer Market since 2014. I will design Top Notch , Branded and professional presentation.



This gig will provide you a professional PowerPoint slides for your presentation.



Why choose me?



  • I will create PowerPoint designs to match with your brand colors and typography that will give a neat and consistent look to your presentation. 
  • I also offer you a completely new branding from scratch.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Delivery in 24 hours



I am specialized in:



  • Investor pitch deck
  • Business presentation 
  • Sales presentation
  • Real Estate Listing Presentation
  • Infographics, icons, Vector images, PowerPoint templates, investor pitch decks, modern templates



Looking forward to playing a vital role in supporting your success!



Best Regards

Amna Ali

Reviews


:

Really beautified my presentation. Thanks

:

Great working with this seller.

:

very professional and did her work on time, she did all the pp project from scratch including the content

:

The seller communicated very clearly and addressed 100% of the feedback. She showed both creativity as well as care producing a quality result.

:

Timely and great work. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment